The Best Heating & Cooling Company in Eatonton,GA
Is Your HVAC Equipment Struggling?
When you turn your heater on, does it make strange noises? Does your Air Conditioning Unit smell funny? Do either of them crank out the warm or cool air like they used to?
If they don’t, it may be time for a tune up!
Call us today to schedule an appointment, and we’ll get one of our talented, NATE certified technicians to come check your equipment out and give you an estimate!
We’re There When You Need Us
Oconee Climate Control is Eatonton’s best HVAC service company. We got there by making the lives of our customers simple. We provide a 24 hour great service at a great price, with no hassles. Our customers know that if they have a problem, all they have to do is make one phone call and we are on the case! That’s why so many of them have left glowing reviews for us on our testimonials page.
A Full Service Residential & Commercial Heating Company
Some smaller HVAC companies tend to focus on only one aspect of your home’s comfort system. They do emergency repairs, or they do installations. For both residential and commercial customers, we do it all! Our services include:
- Fast, professional 24/7 emergency service
- Seasonal tune ups and preventive maintenance
- New system consultations and installations
- Indoor Air Quality assessments and equipment
When Should You Consider Replacing Your Old System?
This is one of the most common questions we get here at Oconee Climate Control, and it is an excellent one. Here’s a handy guideline to use to help answer that question:
If your system is:
- Less Than Ten Years Old: Here, you’re almost always going to want to repair, rather than replace. Even budget priced HVAC equipment tends to be fairly robust, and has at least ten years of reliable service in it.
- Ten to fifteen years old: At this stage, it really comes down to maintenance. If you’ve been good about having your equipment maintained on a regular basis, then odds are, a repair will be fine. If maintenance has been spotty, then it might be more cost effective to replace. Either way, if you’ve gotten a recommendation from another HVAC company, and you want a second opinion, we do that too!
- More than fifteen years old: At this point, your equipment is reaching the end of its useful life, and you’ll start having to repair it more frequently. Add to that the fact that a new system will be vastly more efficient and save you big on your monthly power bill, and replacing begins to look more and more attractive.
When you’re ready to replace, just give us a call to schedule an appointment. We’d love to exceed your expectations!