What to Look for in a Heating Repair Company
When your heating system needs repair, you want the problem handled by experts who can diagnose the issue, recommend a plan of action, and do the repair in a timely manner. With this in mind, consider the following suggestions when searching for a reputable heating repair company.
Choosing a Heating Repair Company
Choosing the right heating repair company is an important decision as the comfort of your home is at stake. Before starting a search, write down the name, make, and model of the system and have any information about service and maintenance readily available.
- A good source for hiring a company is via recommendations from friends, family, and work associates
- When searching on your own, the first thing to look for is if the company has appropriate business license
- Check company’s business license with the state to ensure it is current and in good standing
- Validate technicians are certified
- Ask about the company’s warranty covering parts, products, labor, and service
- Request an estimate
- Ensure any permits required by your city for a new heating system installation are acquired by the heating company
Heating Repair You Can Trust
If you have a question about heating systems or need to buy, replace, or have a system serviced, contact Oconee Climate Control in Eatonton. Our experienced staff is available to address any questions or concerns you may have from air conditioners and furnaces to heat pumps and packaged systems. Call today and start the new year in the right direction with a company that focuses on excellent service, quality Carrier products, and customer satisfaction.